If you are interested in your child joining us, either in our main intake into Reception each September or at any other time, please do come along and let us show you our outstanding school. If you would like to make an appointment to visit, please contact our school administration team on 01626 873329.
Our current planned pupil number is 210 which equates to 30 children in each year group. This is stated in our schools admissions policy and is reviewed each year. Although, we are proud to be part of the Academy for Character and Excellence we continue to use Devon County Council admissions team to administer applications on our behalf.
If we have a vacancy then all children are welcome to join us. If we are oversubscribed, we give priority to particular groups:
- Children who are looked after by the local authority
- Children with an exceptional need to come to our school
- Children who live in our catchment who have siblings on roll at the school
- Children living within the schools catchment area
- Children with siblings already on roll at the school who live outside our catchment area
- Children of members of staff who have been employed at the school for more than 2 years or were recruited within the past 2 years to fill a vacancy for which there was a skill shortage
- Other children
This criteria is only used when we are oversubscribed.
If you would like further information, please contact us in school on 01626 873329, Devon’s Admissions Service on 0345 155 1019 or go to the follow websites: